how to modify a view

From: "J(dot) Manuel Velasco - UBILIBET" <tech(at)ubilibet(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: how to modify a view
Date: 2008-05-20 16:26:19
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

The DB I am using has views. I need to modify the view adding one field
to the QUERY that build the query.

When I edit the VIEW and add the field, I get the error that tells me
"It's not possible to change columns number in a view"

So, do I need to remove the complete VIEW and create a new one ? Or
there is other way to modify the view. ?¿

Thanks in advance,