Re: trouble with a join on OS X

From: Kirk Wythers <kwythers(at)umn(dot)edu>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Steinar H(dot) Gunderson" <sgunderson(at)bigfoot(dot)com>, Gábriel Ákos <akos(dot)gabriel(at)i-logic(dot)hu>, pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: trouble with a join on OS X
Date: 2007-02-02 18:06:54
Lists: pgsql-performance

At this point there are no silly questions. But I am running the
query under the shell session that I adjusted. I did discover that
ulimit -d only changes the shell session that you issue the command
in. So I changed ulimit -d to unlimited, connected to the db with
psql db_name, then ran the select command (all in the same shell).