Will "rename database" get replicated?

From: "Gauthier, Dave" <dave(dot)gauthier(at)intel(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Will "rename database" get replicated?
Date: 2011-02-09 19:06:57
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi:

Will V9.0.1 streaming replication replicate the effects of "alter database foo rename to fee" ?
Will it replicate "analyze" (I do this after a big DB load to give the query optimizer good stats to work with)?
If I kill a user on the master (using "pg_ctl kill ABRT procpid"), will that goof up replication if that user was in the middle of a write transation?

I've read in http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Binary_Replication_Tutorial#5_Minutes_to_Simple_Replication ...

What Can't You Do With Binary Replication?
[PicExportError] Replicate a specific table, schema, or database. Binary replication is the entire Postgres instance (or "cluster").
[PicExportError] Multi-master replication. Multi-master binary replication is probably technically impossible.
[PicExportError] Replicate between different versions of PostgreSQL, or between different platforms.
[PicExportError] Set up replication without administration rights on the server. Sorry, working on it.
[PicExportError] Replicate data synchronously, guaranteeing zero data loss. But ... this is coming in PostgreSQL 9.1.

Beside the last one, are any of the other 4 going to be addressed in 9.1 ?

Thanks in advance.