Windows test

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Windows test
Date: 2008-05-12 14:01:47
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

Can someone do a little test for me on Windows? Here it is:

* launch pgAdminIII
* connect to a server
* click on the second or third database (all but the first)
* right click and choose "Refresh"

Was your database replaced ? (only the node in pgAdminIII, not your real
database :) )

And was it replaced by the first database on the objects navigator ?

(it keeps doing this for me on Linux (Kubuntu), only with the database
object nodes)

Thanks.

--
Guillaume.