Re: ecpg localization

From: Euler Taveira de Oliveira <euler(at)timbira(dot)com>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ecpg localization
Date: 2008-05-10 21:30:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> I suggest you keep working on this, and we will reconsider a more complete
> patch at a later date.

This is a second try. Fix some issues pointed by Peter. It's a little
fatter 'cause I worked on almost all of the strings. I attempted to
mimic the postgresql style but I think that those strings need more work
on as I pointed out in the first e-mail.
Again, It is necessary to overhaul the ecpg emit-some-message-functions.
For example, some of them have tips in it, other ones is
just-for-information message, and so on. I don't have in mind what is a
good draft for those messages. Suggestions?

--
Euler Taveira de Oliveira
http://www.timbira.com/

Attachment Content-Type Size
l10necpg2.tgz application/x-compressed-tar 24.8 KB