status on pgiomonitor

From: Martin Marques <martin(at)marquesminen(dot)com(dot)ar>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: status on pgiomonitor
Date: 2008-04-26 12:30:58
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm re-writing documentation I have used in the past to give PG courses,
and at this moment I upgrading the information in my docs to fit PG 8.3.

What I'm stuck with now is pgiomonitor, which seems to not work due to
the changes that happened between 8.1 (last time I used it) and 8.3.

Does anybody know if development is still going to be done, at least to
make it fit new versions of PostgreSQL?

thanks.