Re: Sun Talks about MySQL

From: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Greg Smith <gsmith(at)gregsmith(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Sun Talks about MySQL
Date: 2008-04-23 21:14:31
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-performance

> I can see that, the engines from both companies make similar speed
> versus reliability trade-offs: http://www.f1technical.net/news/8507

Guys, let's not joke about Ferrari. :)

By the way, that article was immediately after the first Grand Prix of
the season - a disaster for the racing team. Apparently Ferrari fixed
very well the problems, as they have then won the following two grand prix.

But ... Ferrari is not MySQL, guys.

Actually, we already have our Ferrari in the PostgreSQL community.

PhD Luca Ferrari is indeed the vice president of ITPUG. :)

Ciao,
Gabriele
--
Gabriele Bartolini: Open source programmer and data architect
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy