Re: [Poll] Who will come at PGDay 2008?

From: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [Poll] Who will come at PGDay 2008?
Date: 2008-04-21 20:28:36
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Joshua D. Drake ha scritto:
> I thought this was an Italian conference, oh wait....

No Joshua,

it will be the Italian and European PGDay for 2008, all at once.
There will be two sessions, one in Italian and one in English. I am not
part of the technical committee, but this should be the setup, depending
on the paper requests process.

Ciao,
Gabriele

--
Gabriele Bartolini: Open source programmer and data architect
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy