Error in restore the Database in Postgres

From: dipesh <dipesh(dot)mistry(at)mobilefundas(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Error in restore the Database in Postgres
Date: 2008-04-17 10:38:17
Lists: pgsql-sql

Dear Sir,
I have Mysql database backup file ( xyz.sql ). Now i want to restore
this ( xyz.sql ) file into Postgres Database.
I try following command to restore but Postgres gives me the Error.

psql -d tracker -f /home/postgres/backup/tracker_db.sql

In xyz.sql file Lock Table; statement is written on each table.

I use Postgres 8.1 version.
Kindly Help me as early as possible. Or, give me another command.

--
With Warm Regards,
Dipesh Mistry