patch for xidin

From: "Zhang Zq" <zqzhangmail(at)163(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: patch for xidin
Date: 2015-04-17 14:14:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

hi,
The implements of 'xidin' use only ‘strtoul’ to cast from string to xid. So in some cases, may cause confusion, for example,
The sql 'select c1 from test where xmin='abc' can be executed. and sometimes will make mistakes, I want to query "select c1 from test where xmin='0x10'" ,but write 'Ox10', '0' to 'O',The result is obviously wrong.

The patch will correct it. I have justly copy some code of 'OID'. Whether we need to extract the common code?

Thanks.

Attachment Content-Type Size
xid.patch application/octet-stream 1.7 KB