Re: Query very slow when in plpgsql function

From: Chris McDonald <chrisjonmcdonald(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Query very slow when in plpgsql function
Date: 2010-01-01 16:04:36
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks for your assistance guys, and special thanks to Greg for his
blog page.
This is exactly my problem which is resolved using dynamic SQL. I can
now see how the function was behaving badly, and have been able to fix
the query.

Once again, thanks guys - and Happy New Year from a snow-covered part
of the UK.

chris