Re: Autograph Annoucement (ERD Tool)

From: Colin Wetherbee <cww(at)denterprises(dot)org>
To: Colin Fox <cfox(at)cfconsulting(dot)ca>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Autograph Annoucement (ERD Tool)
Date: 2008-04-04 00:00:47
Lists: pgsql-general

Colin Wetherbee wrote:
> Colin Fox wrote:
>> Autograph is really just an XSL stylesheet, used in combination with
>> graphviz, xsltproc, convert and the downloadXml.py program from Scott
>> Kirkwood's xmltoddl package.
>
> I'm familiar with graphviz and xsltproc, but what is convert? Is this
> Imagemagick's convert?

NetPBM seems to work with it, if the convert line in diagrams/Makefile
is changed to the following.

@pstopnm -stdout $@ | pnmtopng > $(subst .ps,.png,$@)

Don't forget the tab at the beginning.

Right now, all I get are three 1175-byte PNG files with the words
"Generated by Auto Graph" in them, though.

I'll play around with it more later.

Colin