Re: what is the origin of postgreSQL time

From: Julius Tuskenis <julius(at)nsoft(dot)lt>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: what is the origin of postgreSQL time
Date: 2008-03-31 15:39:58
Lists: pgsql-admin

Thank you for your answer.
I've noticed that statement SELECT current_timestamp AT TIME ZONE
'Europe/Vilnius' returns me an error:
ERROR: time zone "Europe/Vilnius" not recognized
SQL state: 22023
Time zone Europe/Vilnius is the systems timezone. I checked in
pgsql/share/timezone the file is in there. What could be wrong?

Julius Tuskenis