Re: [Mono-list] NauckIT PostgreSQL provider working with Mono?

From: Daniel Nauck <dna(at)informatik(dot)uni-kiel(dot)de>
To: Swaminathan Saikumar <swami(at)giveexam(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, mono-list(at)lists(dot)ximian(dot)com, Kevin(at)RawFedDogs(dot)net
Subject: Re: [Mono-list] NauckIT PostgreSQL provider working with Mono?
Date: 2008-03-27 08:34:09
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

i'm the maintainer of the ASP.NET PostgreSQL Provider.

You'll find the latest sources and documentation on the project home
page at: http://dev.nauck-it.de/aspsqlprovider/

There is also a ready to run example website:
http://dev.nauck-it.de/aspsqlprovider/browser/example

Currently only a binary for Npgsql 2.0 Beta 2 is available at:
http://pgfoundry.org/frs/?group_id=1000140&release_id=989

If you need a binary for Npgsql 1.0 let me know.

I'm using the provider on Mono since Mono 1.2.4.

Daniel