Re: Updated SummerofCode.html

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Updated SummerofCode.html
Date: 2008-03-20 19:13:33
Lists: pgsql-www

Josh,

> Timeout for which before resend? Or before we start yelling about
> emails not getting through?

Timeout before we give up on -www and send stuff directly to web
committers. I'm willing to wait some hours, but delaying an update for
3 days while I harass Marc about checking the mail queues isn't reasonable.

Or maybe we can use a more reliable transport than -www. Doesn't Trac
have an issue tracker? Someplace we can upload stuff?

--Josh Berkus