Invalid russian translation of object browser

From: Константин Попов <konstantinpopov(at)inbox(dot)ru>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Invalid russian translation of object browser
Date: 2008-03-20 18:09:42
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi.

I have found some invalid translated objects in object browser.
pgAdminIII v 1.8.2 rev 7029:7030
Language ru_RU

Here are these translations^

"Group Roles"
translated as "Gruppa roley"
but should be "Gruppovie roly"

"Group Role"
translated as "Gruppa roly"
but should be "Gruppovaya rol'"

"Login Roles"
translated as "Podklyuchitsya rolyami"
but should be "Roly vhoda" or "Roly dlya podklucheniya"

"Login Role"
translated as "Podkluchitsya s rol'yu"
but should be "Rol' vhoda" or "Rol' dlya podkkucheniya"

P.S. I'm afraid of using cyrrilic letters here, so I write translations
in translit.

P.P.S. Text in pgAdminIII About box doesnot fit the window size when
translated in russian (the last line of text).