Re: Summer of Code Java?

From: John R Pierce <pierce(at)hogranch(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Summer of Code Java?
Date: 2008-02-29 20:57:50
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Josh Berkus wrote:
> JDBC & PL/java hackers,
>
> Wouldn't this be a good summer to attract a Summer of Code student to work on
> JDBC4, or PL/Java? Can any of you be a good mentor?

as long as someone takes up the results and integrates them back into
the real project. I'm tired of finding FOSS projects that claim some
cool feature thats important to me, then when I dig down into it, its a
pointer to the original SoC project page, and the code is half baked and
not integrated :-/