Experienced PostgreSQL DBA - Contract-to-Perm, San Antonio, TX

From: Chander Ganesan <chander(at)otg-nc(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Experienced PostgreSQL DBA - Contract-to-Perm, San Antonio, TX
Date: 2008-02-29 01:18:21
Lists: pgsql-jobs

We are looking for an experienced PostgreSQL Administration for a
contract to permanent position in San Antonio, TX. This job would
require relocation (provided) to TX in the event of a permanent hire,
and the contract duration would be in TX.

We are seeking an experienced PostgreSQL Administrator with experience
managing PostgreSQL clusters in high-transaction volume environments.
You should be intimately familiar with PG performance tuning, including
things such as fillfactor, partitioning, AVD tuning, query optimization,
PG log analysis, sharding, slony-I, PITR, and warm standby.

A permanent position would offer full benefits, including health,
dental, medical and 401k.

Interested parties should respond to jobs(at)otg-nc(dot)com with a resume,
salary requirements, and cover letter.

--
Chander Ganesan
The Open Technology Group