Re: ITPUG

From: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ITPUG
Date: 2008-02-24 11:31:11
Lists: pgsql-www

Ciao Magnus,
> Well, since you were so nice to me in the talk ;-)

No worries ;)
> Anyway. Since the text there is actually in Italian, can you provide the
> exact text I have to put in there. My Italian is nowhere near as good as
> necessary. Just let us know exactly what we need to change, and I'll
> make it happen ;-)

Eheheh :)

Just put this: "Associazione Italian PostgreSQL Users Group". That'd do ;)
> Oh, and you're better off sending these things to pgsql-www, which has a
> lot more of the webteam hanging out there than webmaster. I've moved
> this thread there.

You are right. I just found the e-mail in the page itself, after the
international sites list and I wrote. Pardon me.

Thanks,
Gabriele

--
Gabriele Bartolini: Open source programmer and data architect
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy