Re: A new feature patch and a bug fix

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: A new feature patch and a bug fix
Date: 2008-02-06 09:55:25
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave Page wrote:
> On Feb 5, 2008 4:43 PM, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
>> Dave Page wrote:
>>> On Feb 5, 2008 9:46 AM, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
>>> [...]
>>> Yeah, there's still some problems.
>>>
>>> - On Windows, the dialogue is too small. Removing the size form the
>>> dialogue iutself seems to cure that in my limited testing.
>>>
>> Because of the fixed size dialog, I think I have to specify the dialog's
>> size, don't I ?
>
> Not necessarily - the sizer should be able to handle it. Look at the
> passowrd dialogue though... I was kinda thinking sequentially :-)

The password dialogue is the frmPassword.xrc file, right ? I don't see
the difference between it and my xrc file. It's a fixed size dialog,
style is the same. All widgets have a specific position, only entry one
have a specific size.

Or perhaps you talked about the dlgConnect.xrc file ? It's also a fixed
size dialog but there's a wxFlexGridSizer. Yeah, I think that's the one
you're talking about. I'll use it to build my dialog...

--
Guillaume.
http://www.postgresqlfr.org