Can't get the debugger going

From: Raymond O'Donnell <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>
To: Pgadmin-Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Can't get the debugger going
Date: 2008-02-04 16:13:09
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi all,

As the subject line says..... I've downloaded PG 8.3 (Win32) and
included the pl/pgsql debugger in the installation options; I've also
upgraded PgAdmin to 1.8.2. I checked that the debugger files were there,
and they are - C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.3\lib\plugins contains
plugin_debugger.dll and plugin_profiler.dll; and I even added this
folder to the PATH.

However, Tools -> Debugging remains greyed out, and the "Debug" items
which the help says ought to appear on the contect menu for functions
isn't there.

What am I missing?

TIA,

Ray.