Re: Oops - BF:Mastodon just died

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Oops - BF:Mastodon just died
Date: 2008-01-30 21:21:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Dave Page wrote:
> On Jan 30, 2008 9:13 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net> wrote:
>> Dave Page wrote:
>>> http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=mastodon&dt=2008-01-30%2020:00:00
>> Maybe I shouldn't have had those beers after work today, but that looks
>> like it's for example failing tsearch2, which hasn't been touched for
>> over a month!
>>
>> Any chance there's something dodgy in the build env?
>
> I can't remember the last time I logged into that box so if it's
> something in the buildenv, it's either caused by a Windows update, or
> some failing hardware.

I won't have access to my MSVC box until tomorrow, but unless beaten to
it I can dig into it a bit more. I don't see anything obvious int he
latest patches thoughy (but again, that could be the beer :-P).

Any chance you could just do a forced run on it now to show if it was
some kind of transient stuff?

//Magnus