Re: Contact list for 8.3 release

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, "'PostgreSQL - WWW ML'" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Contact list for 8.3 release
Date: 2008-01-30 15:57:18
Lists: pgsql-www

Magnus,

> I also noticed that this one reverted the change committed a short while
> back adding JD as a press contect for the US, and reordering those a bit.
> Was that intentional?

Yes. I talked it over with Josh. Since I'm going to be available for
this release, it doesn't make sense to have a 2nd listed contact on the
West Coast -- more liable to result in confusion. Josh will probably go
back on at a later date, maybe Robert as well.

> I assume you'll send an updated version with the other corrections before I
> commit this?

Yeah. Mind you, there will probably be a few more corrections before
the end of the week, but we need to get something on the web page for
the RCs to check.

--Josh