Re: how to create cluster(loadbanacing) of postgresql server

From: Markus Schiltknecht <markus(at)bluegap(dot)ch>
To: yogesh m chaudhari <yogesh(at)banasdairy(dot)coop>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: how to create cluster(loadbanacing) of postgresql server
Date: 2008-01-30 09:49:14
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-general

Hi,

yogesh m chaudhari wrote:
> Can any Guys help me to create postgresql Cluster.
> Is there any useful link or Info. related to cluster than pl mail me.

There are various possibilities, for a good start, check the official docu:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/static/high-availability.html

As well as the advocacy wiki:

http://developer.postgresql.org/index.php/Replication%2C_Clustering%2C_and_Connection_Pooling

If you are interested in what I'm doing:
http://www.postgres-r.org

BTW: please don't cross post

Regards

Markus