startup error on suse 10.2 after X update

From: Bruce Ferrell <bferrell(at)baywinds(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: startup error on suse 10.2 after X update
Date: 2008-01-21 21:32:08
Lists: pgadmin-support

the following error comes up when I try to start pgadmin3 1.8.1 built
from the suse source rpm. I'm using wxWidgets 2.8 from the packman
site. This error also occurs with the compiled binary from the packman site

The program 'pgadmin3' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadAlloc (insufficient resources for operation)'.
(Details: serial 176 error_code 11 request_code 145 minor_code 5)