pgagent run results. Where are they ??? :)

From: kristoff <kristoffd(at)kristoffd(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgagent run results. Where are they ??? :)
Date: 2008-01-11 17:23:15
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Everyone
May be a silly question, but...I ask :)
We had installed pgagent on a windows box and schedule job toward
postgres db hosted on HPUX.
Jobs are scheduled and finnaly ran well. ( as sql and not batch )
Something which is not clear to me, I'm new in DB env and postgres :-[ ,
where run results are stored.
Do we have to sepcified an output ? does it write results somewhere in
the DB ?
what are your recommandations ? best pratice ?
We are just running a select to extract data from the db. ( statement
looks like : select...from...where ...)

Thank you in advance for your inputs.

Cheers
/Kristoff