WAL archiving blowed.

From: Gerardo Herzig <gherzig(at)fmed(dot)uba(dot)ar>
To: 'SQL Postgresql List' <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: WAL archiving blowed.
Date: 2008-01-03 19:33:57
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi all. Im trying to set a Standby server for HA. I have set the program
to copy the WAL files to the standby server, but because im so stupid,
for some stupid reason i delete those files from the standby server, and
now, when i set the recovery_command at the standby server, it tells me that
"cant get 'stat' over 00000000010000000000: No such file. "

I guess i have at least 2 easy options:
1) Telling the master server to restart the file naming procedure, and
2) Telling the standby server which is the 'first' filename to recover from.

But cant find information about this 2 options

Any clues?
Thanks!

Gerardo