Re: What happened with the help file

From: Raymond O'Donnell <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>
To: Michael Shapiro <mshapiro51(at)gmail(dot)com>, Pgadmin-Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: What happened with the help file
Date: 2008-01-02 15:34:25
Lists: pgadmin-support

On 02/01/2008 15:08, Michael Shapiro wrote:
> Thanks. It looks as if, while the options point to the web, PgAdmin does
> have the help file with it -- it is in the installation folder ---
> C:\Program Files\pgAdmin III\1.8\Docs\en_US.

Yes, but that's the PgAdmin help file only. The help that came with
earlier versions of PgAdmin used to include all the documentation for
PostgreSQl and Slony-I too.

I have a local web server running on my laptop for development work, so
I downloaded the PG docs into a directory on that, and pointed "PG help
path" at it (http://localhost/pgdocs) - works a treat! :-)

Ray.

rod(at)iol(dot)ie