Re: What happened with the help file

From: Raymond O'Donnell <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>
To: "Vellinga, Fred" <fred(dot)vellinga(at)nl(dot)verizonbusiness(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: What happened with the help file
Date: 2008-01-02 14:42:00
Lists: pgadmin-support

On 02/01/2008 14:23, Vellinga, Fred wrote:

> I upgraded to the lastest version of pgadmin and discoverd that the help
> is now on-line and rather basic. The complete SQL manual is removed from
> the off-line (.chm) help file.

This came up on this list some time ago - as I recall, there was a
problem with packaging the help file - it'll be in the archives.

The online help is the same one that used to come with the PgAdmin help,
and you can download it to your local machine, then point PgAdmin at it
(File -> Options -> General); this is what I've done, and it works fine.

Ray.

rod(at)iol(dot)ie