Re: Changes to about/sponsors

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Changes to about/sponsors
Date: 2007-12-30 17:51:58
Lists: pgsql-www

Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please review the following changes, patch is also attached:
>
> http://69.34.217.90/about/sponsors

Getting back to this one...

Is there any reason we should group this by country at all? Today we
group by country without showing it, which is the worst possible
combination, IMHO. JD's patch changes it so we properly show that we're
grouping it by country. But why *are* we grouping it my country in the
first place? This is sponsors to the Global Development Group, why do we
care about what country they're in that much? I think we should just
re-order them alphabetically, and keep the country column where it is
now (when it's ordered alphabetically, it makes sense to keep it there)...

Comments?

//Magnus