Re: thank you

From: Paul Lambert <paul(dot)lambert(at)reynolds(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Postgres General List <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: thank you
Date: 2007-12-19 03:20:32
Lists: pgsql-general

Gregory Williamson wrote:
> Kevin H. wrote on Tue 12/18/2007 7:26 PM
>
> > Hullo List,
> >
> > This is aimed at everyone in this community who contributes to the
> > Postgres project, but especially at the core folks who continually make
> > this community great through energy, time, money, responses, and
> > what-have-you.
>
> <...snipped...>
>
> > The point is that I hope you realize just how much you all mean to the
> > community.
> >

> +1
>
> Greg Williamson

+2

I'm just disappointed that I finish up work with my current employer on
Friday and where I am going I won't get to work with PG anymore and thus
won't have as much opportunity to interact with the PG community.

That is until I can convince my new employer to realise the dark side of
Microsoft SQL Server. :)

--
Paul Lambert
Database Administrator