rewrite pl/pgsql functions to c - remote job

From: Marek Lewczuk <newsy(at)lewczuk(dot)com>
To: Lista dyskusyjna pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: rewrite pl/pgsql functions to c - remote job
Date: 2007-12-14 12:50:05
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello all,
I'm looking for a C developer that is able to rewrite pl/pgsql functions
to PostgreSQL c functions - because we need better performance we would
like to have all important functions rewritten to c (looking from
pl/pgsql point of view they are not complicated, so I thing that an C
export should do it in a moment). If any of you have time and want to
earn some money, please write me an email.

Best regards,
ML