Re: Fair large change to contributors (patch 3)

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Fair large change to contributors (patch 3)
Date: 2007-12-09 15:58:58
Lists: pgsql-www

Dave Page wrote:
> Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> On Wed, 2007-12-05 at 13:18 -0800, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>
> Amongst others, none of which I think it is fair to call 'minor'. Now

They were minor developers before :P. Keep in mind that they can be
moved and it is "easy" to add another section.

> some of those should clearly move up into the main section (though thats
> another discussion), but I think we should reconsider that title. How
> about 'Other contributors'?

I would consider Other less than Minor but I do get your point. I am not
sure if there would be better wording than the one you suggest.

Wait... how about just Contributor..

Core
Major Contributor
Hackers Em...