Re: [HACKERS] Time to update list of contributors

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>, josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Time to update list of contributors
Date: 2007-11-28 18:15:52
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-www

Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Committers <-- this is obvious the only question is it only
> committers to the source tree or do we want to give equal billing to
> the -www guys (I think yes to equal billing)

I don't have a problem with that, but I think core code committers and
www maintainers should be indentified separately. On a closely related
note: last time I looked there was no way for anyone to discover on the
web site who the committers actually are. That would also probably be
useful.

cheers

andrew