Re: pg_regress: stat correct paths

From: Jorgen Austvik - Sun Norway <Jorgen(dot)Austvik(at)Sun(dot)COM>
To: PostgreSQL-patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pg_regress: stat correct paths
Date: 2007-11-27 14:19:23
Lists: pgsql-patches

Jorgen Austvik wrote:
>> Maybe push the stat operation inside convert_sourcefiles_in ?
>
> Yes, that was what I tried to do in the patch, but unfortunately I was
> too eager :) I'll send a new proposal tomorrow. Thanks for your help!

Hi,

this patch should only move the stat operation into
convert_sourcefiles_in().

The attached patch is tested by running pg_regress in a non-standard
path, and by running "make check" in pgsql plus in ecpg.

-J
--

Jørgen Austvik, Software Engineering - QA
Database Technology Group

Attachment Content-Type Size
pg_regress_paths_v2.patch text/x-patch 1.6 KB
jorgen.austvik.vcf text/x-vcard 391 bytes