Re: The Italian PostgreSQL Users Group is finally a non profit organisation

From: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Gianluca Riccardi <gianluca(at)moonwatcher(dot)it>
Cc: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: The Italian PostgreSQL Users Group is finally a non profit organisation
Date: 2007-11-24 09:26:53
Lists: pgeu-general pgsql-advocacy

Ciao Gianluca,
> 1 - how and where can i send my association request? i mean is there
> an email address? or do i have to call you on the phone? or...?
We are working on it. In the next few days you will be able to become a
member. ;)
> 2 - wouldn't it be nice to have an english translated version of the
> association paper?
It is definitely in our todo list. However, we are following priorities
and that is not on top of the list at the moment. Viable options are to
translate it in our own (in that case we need fresh resources) or to
hire a professional translator (which could be wise, given the
long-lasting nature of the document).

Thanks.

Ciao,
Gabriele

--
Gabriele Bartolini: Open source programmer and data architect
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy