LAMP developers for Automotive stealth mode start-up in San Francisco

From: Andrew smith <andrew(at)chancellor(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: LAMP developers for Automotive stealth mode start-up in San Francisco
Date: 2007-11-21 21:01:54
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hello All,

Do you have 2 passions? Coding and autos?

We are looking for LAMP developers at all levels for Automotive stealth
mode start-up in San Francisco.

We are looking for 3 LAMP (PHP/MySQL/postgresql) hands-on developers to
write code. We also require javascript and Ajax. Needless to say, this
is a ground floor opportunity to join an exciting team. Two senior
developers are already on board and we are looking to hire several more
with experience ranging from 2 to 5 years of LAMP. Offices located
downtown S.F. and near BART. There is $ 3 mil in VC funding.
Please contact me and I can give you more details. Anthony Goeree <
anthony [at] chancellor [dot] com> and/or 415-332-0123.

Regards,
Andrew