PostgreSQL@SCaLE: Call for Presentations

From: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Mlodgenski, Jim" <jimm(at)openscg(dot)com>, gabrielle <gorthx(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: PostgreSQL@SCaLE: Call for Presentations
Date: 2016-10-23 19:25:24
Lists: pgsql-announce

PostgreSQL(at)SCaLE: Call for Presentations

PostgreSQL Users –
------------------
PostgreSQL(at)SCaLE is a two day, two track event which takes place on
March 2-3, 2017, at Pasadena Convention Center, as part of SCaLE 15X.

SCaLE is a completely volunteer-driven event, and in the last decade it
has grown into the largest volunteer-run Linux/FOSS event in North
America. SCaLE 15X takes place on March 2-5, 2017.

We’re looking for presentations surrounding experiences, tools and
technical details of how you use PostgreSQL.

Upcoming Deadline for Submissions is: 15 November, 2016

Who Should Submit?
------------------
Anyone and everyone in the community is encouraged to submit! Presenters
and talks should be technical in nature, not sales/marketing. If you’re
working with PostgreSQL, we want to hear from you.

Interested? Here’s what to do next:
Simply go to the SCaLE website, create or login to your account, and
walk through the steps of the CFP interface:

http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/15x/cfp

Be sure to select "PostgreSQL" as your submission's Topic.

We look forward to seeing you in March!

2017 PostgreSQL(at)SCaLE Program Committee