Re: change to interfaces.html

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: change to interfaces.html
Date: 2007-11-16 15:40:25
Lists: pgsql-interfaces pgsql-www

Dave Page wrote:
> Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> We do - we prefer the community code over the one produced and
> maintained by a single company, and released under a licence that is
> potentially very restrictive (depending on the interpretation which has
> yet to be tested in court afaik).

Uhmmm o.k. now I am ticked. Dave you are full of it on this one. The
license chosen is one the most trusted Open Source licenses in existed.
It is the GPL for god sake.

And although we are the primary developers of ODBCng we do accept
patches, the source can be downloaded via Anonymous SVN.

There is no different between ODBC and ODBCng except your ridiculous and
ignorant attitude.

The real difference between ODBCng and ODBC is that ODBCng is
continually tested, continually developed, and continually improved. Or
is that the part that bothers you?

Joshua D. Drake