Re: Summary: Options for PGCon Europe

From: Robert Gravsjö <robert(at)blogg(dot)se>
To: Luca Ferrari <fluca1978(at)infinito(dot)it>
Cc: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Summary: Options for PGCon Europe
Date: 2007-11-16 08:45:16
Lists: pgeu-general

Luca Ferrari wrote:
> On Thursday 15 November 2007 Magnus Hagander's cat, walking on the keyboard,
> wrote:
>> If we go with Vienna, can the Prato folks help out on-site?
>
> Please note that the first pgday was done with several members not on-site. Of
> course the harder work to do is on site, but we worked in a quite
> decentralized way.

That experience is a good thing and something we'll use.

> In my opinion, volunteers can help from anywhere.

My thought was just first to make sure we have somebody on-site. Next
thing is to figure out who's willing/able to volunteer to help out,
which will be a call to everybody.

I for one is willing to help out at the best of my ability. Even if I
shouldn't be able to attend the conference I would like to help out in
any way I can to make it happen.

/roppert