Re: BUG #3746: installation fails

From: Michael Wutzke <michael(dot)wutzke(at)emporis(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #3746: installation fails
Date: 2007-11-14 15:39:06
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I tried to install postgresql through remote services. Could this be a
problem?

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / kind regards

Michael Wutzke

Emporis GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Strasse 7
D-64293 Darmstadt
Germany

Tel +49(0)6151 500170
Fax +49(0)6151 5001799
E-Mail michael(dot)wutzke(at)emporis(dot)com
http://corporate.emporis.com

[Emporis is one of the world's leading providers of building-related
information]