Re: Test lab

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Test lab
Date: 2007-11-08 12:43:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The test lab is finally starting to come to fruition. We (the
> community) have been donated hardware via MyYearbook and Hi5. It is my
> understanding that we may also have some coming from HP.

Also, from Sun, and from Intel. Holdup on the Hi5 equipment is that I
don't have any packing materials for it, so I still need to figure out
how to freight it.

And Unisys says that they can put a machine online for us too. I've
talked to the folks who wrote Sun's test lab software about copying it
so that we can have a way to allocate time slots.

Now, if only I could spend 2 weeks in the US in a row, I could get all
this together ...

--Josh