Re: AbstractJdbc2Array - another patch

From: Marek Lewczuk <newsy(at)lewczuk(dot)com>
To: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: AbstractJdbc2Array - another patch
Date: 2007-10-26 11:49:02
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Kris Jurka pisze:
> Doh! OK, now it mostly works, but there's still an issue with setting
> the basetype on a subarray to the base element type instead of an array
> type, as attached. rs.getObject() (and metadata) are confused about
> what the correct type is.
I see the problem. I assume that we need to add support for array types,
which means that org.postgresql.core.Oid must have oid for every base
type array, e.g. _INT2 = 1005. It will be also required to add
appropriate data within org.postgresql.jdbc2.TypeInfoCache#types. Should
I do it ?

Regards,
Marek Lewczuk