Pgaccess

From: Joanne Salerno <joanne(dot)salerno(at)noaa(dot)gov>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Pgaccess
Date: 2007-10-25 21:13:29
Lists: pgsql-general

I recently went from Postgres 7.4 to 8.24 (Linux Platform).

In 7.4 I relied on forms created locally within the utility Pgaccess to
perform various database changes. Upon conversion to 8.24 I have not
been able to get Pgaccess to read Postgres pga_forms table contents.
Pgaccess recognizes the Postgres 8.24 pga tables, however, within
Pgaccess, when I choose an existing form and select design a form..... a
blank form comes up instead of the defined widgets and code. Any clues?

Is Pgaccess compatible with Postgres 8.24? I noticed the Pgaccess
web-site no longer exists. If I can not get Pgaccess to perform with
Postgres 8.24, is there a different package that the supporting
community recommends?

I am using pgaccess-0_99_0_20040219.

Thank you.
Joanne