1.8 is done!

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: 1.8 is done!
Date: 2007-10-19 13:11:27
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hackers, translators, packagers,

I've built and uploaded the source, windows, mac and slackware builds
for 1.8.0, tagged SVN and more importantly, created a 1.8 patches
branch. Assuming there are no major problem between now and then, I'll
announce the release on Monday.

I'd like to thank everyone who has had a part in this release, no matter
how small. It's been a long, tiring development cycle, but I'm happy to
say that this release includes more bullet-point changes than any
previous release, and should be both more usable and reliable than ever
before.

So, I'm going to bump the version for 1.9 now - let's see if we can't
make the next release even better!

Thanks all!

Regards, Dave