Re: pt_BR translation update

From: Euler Taveira de Oliveira <euler(at)timbira(dot)com>
To: "Marcos Alves T(dot) de Azevedo" <psylinux(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pt_BR translation update
Date: 2007-10-14 15:22:53
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Marcos Alves T. de Azevedo wrote:

> I'll start the file review.

Hmm. The remain untranslated stuff was discussed in our list pgbr-dev
[1]. We have some kind of glossary to keep all postgres-related
translations with the same terms [2]. The review was already done by
some of the brazilian community members but if you want to do so...
I invite you to join our list so we can exchange ideas about translation
and other stuff.