Re: Euro PG conference?

From: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Euro PG conference?
Date: 2007-10-13 08:42:54
Lists: pgeu-general

Hi Selena,

a forgot to mention a key aspect for the 2007 organisation of PGDay
in Italy. It was free. Nobody paid anything for registration.

By the way, thanks for pointing out those interesting resources about
the Perl conference. ;)

Ciao,
Gabriele

--
Gabriele Bartolini: Open source programmer and data architect
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy