Re: bug in query tool when parsing

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Rikard Pavelic <rikard(dot)pavelic(at)zg(dot)htnet(dot)hr>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: bug in query tool when parsing
Date: 2007-10-08 13:17:09
Lists: pgadmin-support

Rikard Pavelic wrote:
> Dave Page wrote:
>> Please send a sample file for testing.
>>
>> Regards Dave
>>

> Here it is.

Thanks.

It seems that the Styled Text Control simply can't handle lines that
long. On Windows the text is there (and will be sent to the server is
executed) but is not rendered correctly. On Mac, the application just
grinds to a halt.

Realistically I think this falls into the "Don't do that" category. If I
log this upstream, if I get a response at all (it seems like no-one
fully maintains wxSTC these days) I'll bet they'll just say its not
designed for that sort of text.

I'll log it anyway though...

Regards, Dave.