pg_dump question

From: Judith <jaltamirano(at)correolux(dot)com(dot)mx>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_dump question
Date: 2007-10-05 16:58:42
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hello every body!! I have a quesyion respect pg_dump...........

I need to backup the db structure, I suposse that I do with pg_dump
-s, but I want to restore but just with some tables with the db
catalogues, can I do this?, I mean, restore al the db structure without
data and after restore the data of the catalogues tables??