From: "PNJ Group" <pnjgroup(at)nico-za(dot)co(dot)za>
To: <admin(at)pnjgroup(dot)co(dot)za>
Date: 2007-09-29 08:39:45
Lists: pgsql-www

Good day,

If you are interested in starting your own hosting company, please email us.
We can setup the whole company for you for only ZAR 100.00 (USD15.38). This
includes all the fees. After you have paid the setup of ZAR 100.00 you will
never have to pay us any fees again. So you keep 100% of the profit.
We can also setup for you Hosting, Fax2Email, Dial-up internet with no
monthly fees, etc.
This is what is included in the package:

Cost
R 100 00
Setup Fee
Once-Off

Disk Space
Unlimited

Transfer
Unlimited

Sub Domains
Unlimited

mySQL
Unlimited

POP3 Email
Unlimited

Mailing Lists
Unlimited

Mail Aliases
Unlimited

Webmail Client

Ftp Access

Server-Side
Includes

CGI Bin

PHP 5

Php My Admin

cPanel

File Manager

Custom Error
Pages

Mime type
Editor
Pages

Secure Folders
( .htaccess )

awStats

Free Scripts
Installations

Online Support

Phone Support

Email Support

Cost
R 100 00
Setup Fee
Once-Off

Host unlimited sites on your company!!!

If you are interested in starting your own company please email us so we can
get you online. Please send replies to sales(at)pnjgroup(dot)co(dot)za(dot)

Regards,

Nico Coertzen
PNJ Group
Web: www.pnjgroup.co.za